We are looking for part-time retail associates for Pacific Coast Surf Styles and Elias & Oliver Boutique. Both of these stores offer surf-style apparel, shoes, and accessories for men and women. Associates will assist customers with anything they may need during their shopping experience, including the purchase of their selections. Candidates need to be able to work until 8 p.m. Monday – Saturday if needed, and be able to work Sundays between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m.
It is our expectation that our associates service our customers in the manner they deserve, keep the store clean and well-stocked, do so quickly and efficiently, and form good customer relationships. Orestod, through all of its member companies, is dedicated to its culture and creating a positive work environment. This is very non-negotiable for us and we are committed to taking whatever steps necessary to ensure this is the case for our employees. Each of our employees is a reflection on the ownership and the organization as a whole.
- Complete customer purchases, returns, and exchanges on computerized point of sale system.
- Accurately handle cash and credit card payments, following appropriate cash-handling procedures
- Serve customers quickly and efficiently
- Respond to customer questions, concerns, and complaints in a polite and efficient manner
- Prepare apparel for display by unpacking, steaming, hanging, and whatever else may be necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Retail, hospitality, and/or customer service experience is a plus
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly
- An outgoing personality, including strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
If you have the appropriate qualifications, please complete the form on the left and attach your resumé. Please be aware that we can’t respond to every resume we get. We’ll respond to those candidates we choose to interview. And no phone calls, social media messages, or walk-in inquiries, please.